For transfers and tours we refer to our suppliers who have offered us a quality service for years.
- Jorge Mendoza 📲 +507 67895391
- Nestor Pinzón 📲 +507 6646-8767
Some ideas that you should visit while you are in Panama city.
- Miraflores Locks
- Casco Antiguo
- Museo del Canal Interocéanico /Casco Antiguo
- Panama La Vieja
- Cerro Ancón, the hights point in Panama city, great views.
- Cinta Costera
- Amador Causeway and the Biodiversity Museum
- Metropolitan Park
- Sloth santuary at Gamboa.
Activities to do
- Panama Canal Tour on board with Panama Marine Adventures.
- Walking trail in Pipeline road, Plantaition Park, Camino de cruces Park and Soberanía Park. You must go with a tour guide.
- Rent a boat tour to visit Monkey Island in the waters way of the canal.
- Rent a bike, scooter, or just go for a walk to Cinta Costera and Causeway of Amador.
- Take the Panama Railway to Colón. All the way just right beside the waterway of the Canal.
- Take a tour to San Blas Islands.
- Take a tour to Emberá Indian Village.
- For a Beach´s day close to the city check to go to Santa Clara or Taboga Island.
Where to eat local food?
- Trapiche Restaurant
- La Fonda
- See food market – To try ceviche in a colloquial atmosphere.
- Artesana, local bakery.
- Try a “Raspao” a non alcoholic frozen drink, at Casco Antiguo or Cinta Costera.
- Go to Veracruz, the closest beach in Panama city, for a big fried fish.
- Kyuco at Amador Causeway.